Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Before You Buy

Ask yourself "Is this a good buy?" "Can I live without it?" and finally "How does the quality of the product vs. the price stand up?"

When I am looking to purchase a product or service I first do my research then I ask myself these three simple questions.

Without a doubt the most time consuming is conducting the research. Allow me to assist you in that journey. As it can be a very simple and quick process with the right tools.

There are a plethora of consumer goods and services rating websites as well as online product ratings by real consumers.

See the list below to find the best product and/or service.

Product Reviews/Ratings -

Epinions

Cosmetic Database

Cosmetic Cop

ConsumerSearch

PCWorld

CNET

Service Reviews/Ratings -

Kadzu

Yelp

TripAdvisor

These websites will get you started on your way to spending your hard earned money wisely. Avoid impulse buying.


Happy shopping,

Mara :)


No comments:

Post a Comment